Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CVPC) is a popular thermoplastic used for hot and cold-water lines and is the ideal choice for potable water supply worldwide. CPVC pipes are easier to install than traditional pipes (PPR, copper, metal, etc.) and can withstand higher temperatures which makes them more durable. CPVC pipe manufacturers develop a wide range of solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial hot and cold-water applications.
CPVC pipes also offer superior chemical resistance, pressure resistance, flexibility, and corrosion resistance, while being highly cost-effective at-scale. Buyers can review several key CPVC pipe manufacturers, to find the ideal solution that fits perfectly for their specific application. Let us take a closer look at the top CPVC pipe manufacturers in Delhi/NCR.
Ashirvad is one of the top manufacturers of CPVC pipes in Delhi/NCR, leveraging state of the art facilities and advanced machinery for superior quality. Here are some of its top features.
- The Ashirvad FLOWGUARD™ PLUS plumbing system can withstand a maximum of 28.1 bar pressure at 23°C & 8.79 bar at 82°C, making it one of the top solutions for hot and cold-water applications.
- Ashirvad offers a wide range of pipes and fittings, from 1/2” to 6”, giving buyers more options when browsing a CPVC pipe price list.
- A key reason why buyers rely on Ashirvad is that its pipes are manufactured using NSF certified TempRite 88619/88096 TAN 309/311 CPVC material from Lubrizol USA, who are the original inventors of the CPVC technology used worldwide.
Supreme is the ideal solution for buyers that want greater diversity in piping solutions. With a portfolio comprising of 7000 diverse products, and a wide export footprint, Supreme is an innovator when it comes to award-winning and cost-effective piping solutions. Let us review its top benefits.
- The Supreme Lifeline C-PVC is manufactured based on Japanese material technologies and practices and is a light-weight solution to carry water through distinct industry applications
- Supreme offers 100% leak-proof joints, with low thermal expansion and greater rigidity for withstanding pressure
- Supreme CPVC products do not require significant maintenance, owing to them being free from rusting, pitting and electrolytic corrosion, and can be used for a wide range of applications.
Finolex is one of the largest manufacturers of PVC pipes and PVC resin in India, offering reliable and cost-effective CPVC solutions for construction requirements. Here are some of its key features.
- The CPVC pipes are available in 15mm (1/2″) to 54mm (2″) dimensions, while being manufactured as per IS 15778 in SDR 11 & 13.5 series and fittings as per ASTM D2846 in CTS (Copper tube sizing) to meet industry requirements seamlessly.
- The CPVC pipes are ideal for hot water applications of up to 82°C and have superior UV resistance ensuring pressure and temperature management.
- Finolex pipes also enhance workability, as they are quick to install and easy to manage at scale.
- They are energy saving piping solutions that have lower maintenance costs when compared to traditional alternatives
With over 30 years of piping manufacturing experience, 6 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, and a wide dealer network of 1408 distributors, Prince is one of the top CPVC pipe manufacturers.- Prince offers a reliable and dependable CPVC solution available in 12 different sizes (1/2” to 10”).
- Prince FLOWGUARD PLUS offers exceptional heat resistance of up to 93°C, offering greater corrosion resistance for use in industrial, commercial, and public projects.
- Prince offers high-quality CPVC pipes, fittings, and solvents to ensure seamless water potability, while offering critical fire resistance across its portfolio.
The Astral CPVC PRO solution is designed to meet dynamic industry requirements, through its innovative piping solutions. While being one of the first CPVC pipe manufacturers to enter the CPVC industry in India, it has one of the widest ranges of solutions.
- CPVC pipes are available from 1/2” to 12” in diameter.- It offers a superior maximum service temperature of up to 93°C and meets cell class DP 110-2-3-2 as per IS 15778 standards for consistent quality in applications.
- It has one of the highest numbers of industry approvals, (NSF, UPC-1, BIS, etc.), making it highly versatile and dependable.
- Its superior corrosion resistance, lower bacterial growth, tougher body, and better chemical resistance makes it the ideal solution for hospitals, hotels, residential complexes, corporate structures, and commercial buildings.
The Dutron CPVC Hot and Cold-Water plumbing system is a viable alternative to traditional G.I. and copper pipes, owing to its superior technical properties and key features.
- They are designed out of the extrusion process while injection moulded under international ISO 9001:2015 process standards for greater consistency in quality.
- The CPVC pipes are manufactured to withstand working pressures of SDR11 – @23°C 28.1kg/cm² and @82°C 7kg/cm², and SDR13.5 – @23°C 22.5kg/cm² and @82°C 5.6kg/cm².
- They are offered in sizes – ½” to 2” with ISI (IS 15778) mark and 2 ½” to 6” as per ASTM F441 standards.
- APL Apollo
APL Apollo is one of the top CPVC pipe manufacturers in Delhi/NCR, offering market leading solutions for residential and commercial water potability.
- It offers a maximum service temperature up to 93°C and a design stress of 2000 PSI.
- The pipes are manufactured in 15 mm (1/2″) to 50 mm (2″) dimensions, while having exceptional chemical resistance against strong mineral acids and bases.
- They are easy to use and assemble, as jointing can be performed relatively quickly through specialized solvents.- With a general life expectancy of about 50 years, the CPVC pipes do not require significant maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
- It is highly energy efficient, manufactured from high quality raw materials, and has better insultation properties.
Buyers have a dynamic range of options within the CPVC pipes market, which is why reviewing and analysing each option is the best approach. Online marketplaces, such as BuildSupply, offer key insights into product options that illuminate the decision-making process significantly. Buyers can find the right piping solution for their project, while understanding key payment terms, technical specifications, logistics, etc. seamlessly.